The purpose of the Writer's Gallery is to expose teenagers, and young adults, to creative writing. On this premise, we accept poems, short stories, plays and articles. Our audience is primarily adolescents between the ages of 12 to 18, therefore, materials with the following characteristics will NOT be accepted on the site:
- Explicit sexual content.
- Racial slurs.
- E-mail us at: email@example.com
- Attach your creative piece to this e-mail.
- You will receive an e-mail from us informing you that we have received your work.
- Your submission will be assessed in 5 working days, at the end of which you will receive an e-mail from us informing you of your work's status.
- If your work is given a place in the Writer's Gallery, you will be sent a consent form, via e-mail, which you will fax to us with your signature affixed to it.
- Information on faxing will be given after your work has been approved for publication.
- Please note that your work will NOT be placed on the site without your signature on the consent form.
- If you are under 18 years old, a parent or guardian must sign the consent form in the slot provided.
- If your work is denied entry on this site, it will be deleted from our files.
* www.bulbsoup.weebly.com will NOT use any creative piece that has not been given, with consent, by the author.